Ashtanga Yoga Asheville – The Mysore Room is a space, time, and supportive community to cultivate self-practice in the Ashtanga tradition.
- Mysore-style practice is held Monday-Thursday from 6 AM to 8:30 AM. – Please begin your practice by 7am.
- Traditional counted led primary on Fridays starts at 6:15 AM. Those that attend Mysore-style classes are welcome to attend the led class on Friday.
- No class on full moon and new moon days. Schedule of moon days here: Moon Days
Check the The Mysore Room – Ashtanga Yoga Asheville Facebook page for schedule updates.
Classes and Costs
How to pay for class: PLEASE purchase a class or class package BEFORE you arrive at the studio for practice!
- New student package $25 for two weeks of unlimited classes
- $75 for one month unlimited
- $15 for a drop in class
We DO NOT accept cash or checks, ONLY accept online payments. (Email us if you’re having any difficulties with our online signup and payment system.)
Beginning Mysore Ashtanga Students
At Ashtanga Yoga Asheville, practitioners of ALL levels are welcome.
We welcome visiting Ashtangis with an established Mysore practice!
Things to know before you arrive to join us for practice:
- Purchase your classes from our online system BEFORE you arrive for class. Drop-in classes are $15.
- Start your practice between 6 and 7 am
- Finish your practice by 8:30 am
- Contact us to let us know that you’d like to join us for class.
Veda Studios (853 Merrimon Ave. Asheville, NC 28804)