Ashtanga Yoga Asheville – The Mysore Room is a space, time, and supportive community to cultivate self-practice in the Ashtanga tradition with the guidance of experienced teachers.
Beginning Mysore Ashtanga Students
At Ashtanga Yoga Asheville, practitioners of ALL levels are welcome.
We welcome visiting Ashtangis with an established Mysore practice!
Things to know before you arrive to join us for practice:
- Pre-registration for class is required! Purchase your classes from our online system BEFORE you arrive for class. Drop-in classes are $15.
- Start your practice either before 6:45 am (early wave) or between 7:15 and 8 am (later wave)
- Finish your practice by 9:30 am
- Contact us to let us know that you’d like to join us for class.
- Mysore-style practice is held Monday-Friday in two waves. Please begin your practice either by 6:45 am (early wave) or between 7:15 and 8 am (later wave)
- Primary Fridays – On Fridays, please practice only primary series.
- Traditional counted led primary is held on the last Friday of each month starting at 7 AM. Those that attend Mysore-style classes are welcome to attend the led class on Friday.
- No class on full moon and new moon days. Schedule of moon days here: Moon Days
Check the The Mysore Room – Ashtanga Yoga Asheville Facebook page for schedule updates.
Classes and Costs
How to pay for class: Pre-registration is required. Purchase a class or class package and sign up for class BEFORE you arrive at the studio for practice!
- New student package $25 for two weeks of unlimited classes (for LOCAL first-time students)
- $85 for one month unlimited
- $15 for a drop in class
We DO NOT accept cash or checks, ONLY accept online payments. (Email us if you’re having any difficulties with our online signup and payment system or if you have a credit card from outside the US.)
West Asheville (172 Deaver St. Asheville, NC 28806)